Bountiful Season 2, Episode 2 for Monday, August 12, 2017
Small things can have a big impact if they happen on a consistent basis over an extended time period. We can do a few little things that can have a big impact in almost any area of our lives – physically, spiritually, and financially. In this episode, Gary and Christy look at 3 areas of personal finance in which, if we make some small changes, we can see a big impact.
- Click here for all episodes of Bountiful: The Heart of Money Management
- https://www.nerdwallet.com/ blog/finance/bills/lower-cell- phone-bill/
- http://www.bankrate.com/ finance/smart-spending/10- ways-to-save-money-on-your- utility-bill-1.aspx
- https://www.investor.gov/ additional-resources/free- financial-planning-tools/ compound-interest-calculator
- https://www.nerdwallet.com/ blog/investing/brokerage- commissions-fees/
Gary’s Weekly Time Commitments:
5 hours – Time spent on Sunday morning/evening at worship, Wednesday night devo (this includes time spent before and after services fellowshipping with brethren).
7 hours – Prayer and personal Bible study
56 hours – Sleeping (8 hours a day)
14 hours – Eating (2 hours a day)
7 hours – Personal hygiene (showering, brushing teeth, getting ready for work, etc.)
40 hours – Work
5 hours – Commute/traffic
5 hours – Chores/errands (dishes, yard work, car maintenance, etc.)
5 hours – Exercising
Gary’s Total Time Commitment: 144 hours
Total Hours in a Week: 168 hours
“Leftover” time: 24 hours a week (3.42 hours a day)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. Doing so helps us spread the word about the show! Thank you!