Arrows in Our Hand Season 5, Episode 8 for Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Polishing the Pulpit is an annual lectureship in Sevierville, Tennessee, that is a huge blessing to the Skelton family in so many ways. On this episode, they talk about why it is such a blessing and some tips for planning your family’s trip.
- Click here for all episodes of Arrows in Our Hand: Parenting with a Purpose.
- Polishing the Pulpit website
- Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com .
- Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.