Arrows in Our Hand Season 5, Episode 4 for Wednesday, February 22, 2017
In a fast paced, consumer driven world, we are seeing more and more people trying to downsize, declutter, and try to live with less. Daniel and Martha Howell join us for this two part episode to describe how they’ve recently embarked on a minimalist journey with their possessions and activities and how it has blessed their spiritual lives and family.
- Click here for all episodes of Arrows in Our Hand: Parenting with a Purpose.
- Allie Casazza-How Getting Rid of Stuff Saved My Motherhood
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The Minimalists (podcast has a language warning on some episodes)
- Purposeful Momlife Facebook group
- Becoming Minimalist
- A Purposeful Home podcast (minimalism for mothers)
- Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com .
- Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email: email@example.com
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.