Arrows in Our Hand Season 4, Episode 4 for Wednesday, September 21, 2016
There is a huge need for foster parents & adoptive parents in our country today. On this episode, we are joined by Andrew & Rebecca Richardson who are fostering to adopt more children into their family. We discuss the process, challenges & rewards, & common misconceptions about the foster care system.
Polishing the Pulpit lessons mentioned:
(These lessons will be available on www.polishingthepulpit.com soon OR are available on the PTP thumb drive for attendees.)
2015 Courtney Ruiz, “Becoming Foster Parents 101”
2016 Randy Collum, Visting the Orphans: Ministering by Foster Care, Group Home Worker, or Adoption
- Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com .
- Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.