Season 3, Episode 3
For Wednesday, February 17, 2016
“Fighting For Our Families”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
In the book of Nehemiah, we see Nehemiah encouraging the people to fight for their families. We are in a similar spiritual battle today. The world is attacking our marriages and our children. This episode is the first in a two part series about how we can fight for our families.
Suggested Marriage Books:
- Do You Take God? By Eric L Owens http://ericlowens.com/shop/
- You’re Singing My Song by Glenn & Cindy Colley http://thecolleyhouse.org/shop-our-online-store#!/Youre-Singing-My-Song-Paperback/p/14051554/category=3290179
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman https://www.amazon.com/dp/080241270X/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_awd_F.iVwb2PWS0B0
Get marriage counseling early if needed–If you need assistance finding a marriage counselor in your area or someone who can do this via long distance, please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Ladies: Wifey Wednesdays Season 2 Episode 13 “The Empty Nest” http://thelightnetwork.tv/wws2e13/
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.