Season 2, Episode 10
For Wednesday, December 16, 2015
“Parents Getting into the Word”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
It’s important for parents to be studying God’s Word everyday, but how? Wesley & Denise discuss some tips for making a schedule, being consistent, and how to do a daily Bible study. They list several resources that have been beneficial for their personal Bible study as well. Also on this episode, two EXCITING announcements including the winners of the Holiday Gift Giveaway! This is the final episode for Season 2.
- Ladies: Digging Deep in God’s Word http://thecolleyhouse.org/digging-deep
- Ladies: Come Fill Your Cup Finer Grounds http://comefillyourcup.com/category/features/finer-grounds/
- Eat This Book podcast-https://start2finish.org/category/eat-this-book/
- The Book Club-http://thelightnetwork.tv/tag/books/
- West Huntsville audio-http://westhuntsville.org/sermons_speaker.php
- Bible marking (Kathy Pollard) http://comefillyourcup.com/category/features/bible-marking-features/
- Michael Whitworth-Start2Finish Books-https://start2finish.org/product-category/guides-to-gods-word/
- Wendell Winkler Books-http://stores.gospeladvocate.com/search.php?search_query=winkler&x=0&y=0
- Cindy Colley Women series http://thecolleyhouse.org/store#!/Women/c/3290197/offset=0&sort=normal
- Read through the book of Acts and make a chart similar to the following one as you encounter the passages that tell of conversions to Christianity. New Testament Conversions: http://thecolleyhouse.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/FebStudy.png
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.