Season 1, Episode 13
For Wednesday, June 3, 2015
“Prayer in the Home”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
- Prayer should be a vital part of our day. On this episode, Wesley & Denise talk about praying for our children & with our children. It includes some practical tips for teaching your children to pray.
- We want to hear from you! Click here to take our Season 1 listener survey!
- Our Pinterest board https://www.pinterest.com/ds05/arrows-in-our-hand/
- “Unto Thee O Lord” Women’s Bible study about prayer: http://thecolleyhouse.org/digging-deep-in-gods-word#more-5074
- Pray Your Hand:
Thumb:closest to your heart: immediate family, Jesus
Pointer: those in authority: teachers, coaches, principals, preacher, elders
Middle: tallest: president/government, military
Ring: weakest: sick, hurting, bereaved
Pinky: yourself last
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.