Season 1, Episode 12
For Wednesday, May 20, 2015
“Keepers at Home”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
- This episode is about the Biblical importance of having a keeper at home mom. Emily Sneed’s goal was not always to be a stay at home mom. She and her husband, Andy, join Wesley and Denise to discuss what changed her mind and how that has blessed their family.
- Fathers, You Can’t Afford a Stay at Home Mom
- Wifey Wednesdays episode 17: The Perks of Being a Stay at Home Mom
- A Stay at Home Mom-Five Hot Button Reasons by Hannah Colley Giselbach
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.