Season 1, Episode 11
For Wednesday, May 6, 2015
“Training for Worship”
HOSTS: Wesley & Denise Skelton
- Wesley & Denise talk about the importance of training our children to worship God. They give practical tips & link some great resources.
- Please pray for the families in Nepal who were touched by the recent earthquakes. For more information on how to help financially, please listen to this episode of Culture Shock or visit The Manna Farm.
- Wifey Wednesday S1E6: Training our Children (& Ourselves!) for Worship
- Ready for Worship Podcast
- Cindy Colley’s Nursery Q&A
- Sermon Listening Pages
- Listening pages for non-readers
- Legacy of Faith Worship Training Printables
The Skelton family blog: www.arrowsinourhand.blogspot.com
Music: “Summertime Happy Ukulele Background Track” provided by Nicolai Heidlas–Find more music by Nicolai Heidlas at www.soundcloud.com.
Artwork Provided by Shane Read Creative-contact Shane by email email@example.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.