Season 2, Episode 5
For October 16, 2015
“A Symposium on the Christian’s Relatioship to Civil Authorities – Part 3”
HOST: Torrey Clark
Summary: Torrey, Steven Hunter, and Michael Whitworth discuss the Christian’s relationship with civil authorities in light of recent friction between government and people of faith.
Previous episodes in this series:
- “A Symposium on the Christian’s Relatioship to Civil Authorities — Part 1”
- “A Symposium on the Christian’s Relationship to Civil Authorities — Part 2”
Links & Resources:
- Scriptures: 1 Peter 2:13-17; Romans 12:17-18; 13:1-7; 1 Timothy 2:1-4; Acts 5:29
- Start2Finish website: http://start2finish.org
- How Church History Can Help Us With the Kim Davis Issue: http://start2finish.org/how-church-history-can-help-us-with-the-kim-davis-issue/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voicemail: 903-26-LIGHT (903-265-4448)
- If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.